Introduction Cervical Spondylosis
Nowadays, the lifestyle made our life so hectic that we didn’t get a chance to enjoy it. The result and effect of the hectic lifestyle are that people develop cervical spondylosis. Moreover, we didn’t get time to take effective measures. Are you suffering from cervical spondylosis? Then this article will help you a lot. We are here to discuss the treatment for cervical spondylitis. We will discuss some products. So, check it out and choose the product accordingly.
What are the causes of cervical spondylitis?
Some of the causes of cervical spondylosis are as follows.
- Bone spurs: There is the growth of extra bone which makes the spine stronger. However, this extra bone causes excessive pain.
- Dehydrated spinal disc: There is a disc between your spinal bone. It helps in absorbing the shock of lifting, twisting, and different activities. However, the g like material gets dry and causes pain in the bone.
- Herniated disc: Spinal discs can develop cracks, which permits leakage. Moreover, the leakage goes to the internal cushion. So, it will cause severe pain in your back.
These are some of the causes of cervical spondylosis.
What are the symptoms of cervical spondylosis?
We will discuss the symptoms of cervical spondylosis. Follow it accordingly. It is said that a few people don’t experience the symptoms. However, there are some symptoms.
- The patient can feel tingling and numbness. Moreover, the patient will always feel weakness in arms, legs and feet.
- Besides that, the patient can feel a lack of coordination. Moreover, he would also feel difficulty in walking.
- He would not be able to control urine and latrine. Moreover, he might have a sensation of having potty and toilet.
- However, the patient can have vomiting feelings.
If you feel these symptoms, then you should go for the treatment for cervical spondylosis.
1. Acco Traction Unit(Digital)
- The special feature that this machine possesses is that it is free from side effects.
- Moreover, there are various types of switches that would help you comfort your position.
- However, there are two types of belts available with this product.
- Besides that, the optional accessories are pedobear, cervical collar, set of belts, main cord.
- The exciting part is that it is handy and portable. If you wish, then you can carry it anywhere you like.
The machine is specially designed so that the patients can get relief from annoying pain. It is an Indian product and many people are satisfied using it. However, if you want then you can ask your physician whether to use it or not. Pregnant women should stay away from it. We know that a pregnant woman takes lots of medicines, so they should consult their doctor. However, this machine is clinically tested and then only launched into the market. The researchers claimed this product to be one of the best products. So, we can say that the product is best for treatment for cervical spondylosis.
2. Cervical Traction Kit Sitting Complete Set of Treatment For Cervical Spondylosis .
- The best part of the machine is that you can use at the neck, shoulder, back portion and waist.
- Moreover, it has rollers. The rollers move clockwise and anti-clockwise.
- However, there is also a special handle roller. You can adjust it and can feel comfortable.
- Besides that, the more tightly you hold the handle, the more massages you will get.
- The back and neck massager machine for neck pain is highly beneficial in case of cervical spondylitis. It also relieves the muscle stiffness in the neck and shoulder region.
- The neck rollers are entrenched in a belt so that you can modify the position of the rollers. Now, apply as much strength on your muscles as needed.
This machine is an Indian product. The machine is said to be the best for treatment for cervical spondylosis. You can trust the product blindly. If you thinking about your health, then it is better that you should consult your doctor once. The pregnant lady should also consult their gynaecologist before using it. Whenever you will feel any cervical spondylosis symptoms, you should consult your doctor as soon as possible. You should not neglect it. However, it is seen that negligence can turn it to bthe e worse case.
Frequently Asked Questions?
We have discussed almost all the problems related to cervical spondylosis. You should go for the treatment for cervical spondylosis if you encounter any serious problem. Besides that, to remain healthy, one should consult a physician whenever they face a problem.